In response to weather warnings received via the Met Office Northumberland County Council is stepping up its response to ensure residents are supported should they be affected.
Here are some useful contact details should you need them:
- Northumberland Communities Together (for anyone struggling with food supplies or other essentials) Mon-Fri 9am – 6pm: 01670 620015.
- Northumberland County Council out-of-hours service: 0345 600 6400
- Northern Powergrid www.northernpowergrid.com or call 105.
- Scottish Power www.spenergynetworks.co.uk or call 105.
- Northumbria Water: 0345 717 1100.
- One Call (for concerns about vulnerable residents or safeguarding issues): 01670 536400.
- If you are experiencing an emergency call 999.
If you are on social media follow the council’s alerts channels for latest updates: